DUBLIN, January 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market Research Report by Product, by Therapy Equipment, by Application, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global sports medicine and physiotherapy market size has been estimated at $8,245.72 million in 2020, is expected to reach $8,944.13 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.83% to reach $14,915.43 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market vendors based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market including Acumed LLC, Arthrex, Inc., Bauerfeind AG, Biotek, Breg Inc, Carestream Health , Conmed Corporation, Cramer Products, DePuy Synthes, DJO Global, Inc., Include Health Inc., iTrace Biomedical Inc., KARL STORZ, KATOR LLC, MedShape, Medtronic, MTF Biologics, Muller Sports, Inc., Performance Health International Limited, PolyPhysics, Inc., Quadrant Biosciences, RTI Surgical, RoG sports medicine, Smith & Nephew PLC, Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group NV, Wright Medical Technology, Zimmer Biomet and Ossur.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global sports medicine and physiotherapy market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing incidence of sports injuries worldwide
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
220.127.116.11. Rapid introduction of new products to treatment modalities
18.104.22.168. Relatively high cost of implants and other devices
22.214.171.124. Current developments in regenerative medicine
126.96.36.199. Increased adoption of robotic computer-assisted surgeries to reduce recovery time
188.8.131.52. Lack of expertise in the field
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market, By Product
6.3. Body reconstruction products
6.3.1. Arthroscopy devices
6.3.2. Fracture and ligament repair products
6.4. Body support and recovery products
6.4.1. Braces and Supports
6.4.2. Compression garments
6.4.3. physiotherapy equipment
7. Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market, By Therapy Equipment
7.2.1. Physiotherapy furniture
7.2.2. Physiotherapy tapes and bandages
7.3.1. Combination therapy equipment
7.3.2. Continuous passive motion therapy equipment
7.3.3. Cryotherapy equipment
7.3.4. Electrotherapy equipment
7.3.5. exercise therapy equipment
7.3.6. Laser therapy equipment
7.3.7. Magnetic and pressure therapy equipment
7.3.8. shock wave therapy equipment
7.3.9. traction therapy equipment
7.3.10. Ultrasound equipment
8. Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market, By Application
8.2. Back and spine injuries
8.3. Cardiovascular and pulmonary
8.4. Elbow and wrist injuries
8.5. Foot and ankle injuries
8.7. Hip and groin injuries
8.8. Knee injuries
8.12. Shoulder injuries
9. Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market, By End User
9.2. Ambulatory surgery centers
9.3. Home care settings
9.5. Physiotherapy centers and clinics
10. Americas Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launching and improving new products
13.4.4. Investment & Financing
13.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Acumed LLC
14.2. Arthrex, Inc.
14.3. Bauerfeind AG
14.5. Breg Inc
14.6. Carestream Health
14.7. Conmed Company
14.8. Cramer products
14.9. DePuy Synthes
14.10. DJO Global, Inc.
14.11. Include Health Inc.
14.12. iTrace Biomedical Inc.
14.13. KARL STORZ
14.14. KATOR SARL
14.17. MTF Biologics
14.18. Muller Sports, Inc.
14.19. Performance Health International Limited
2:20 p.m. PolyPhysics, Inc.
14.21. Quadrant Biosciences
14.22. RTI surgery
14.23. RoG sports medicine
14.24. Smith & Nephew PLC
2:25 p.m. Stryker Company
14.26. Wright Medical Group S.A.
14.27. Wright Medical Technology
14.28. Biomet Chamber
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d6ieqy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View Original Content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sports-medicine–physiotherapy-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-product-therapy-equipment- application-end-user-and-region-301461164.html
SOURCE Research and Markets